Upon doing some research for a screen recorder to do some tech support with, I came upon a program called, ScreenRecorder by: Burak Uysaler, whom I do believe works for Microsoft as a Technology Specialist.
This Screen Recorder is just about as easy to use as you could ever ask for. It records the file in a .wmv format, and also works well on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, ScreenRecorder will work with 32 and 64bit Windows. The program comes with 64 and 32bit installers along with the WMEncoder.
Just download the program and choose the 32 or 64 bit version to match your Windows OS. Click on the setup.exe.
Click here to download ScreenRecorder
1. Select either Full Screen or the program window from the drop down list that you want to record, you can also check the audio box if you want to record audio narration with it, and then click OK.
I do not believe that it works well in Full Screen mode with Dual Monitors! If you want full screen just set your display to a single screen mode. Program windows in dual screen work fine.
2. Just click on “Please click here to specify filename” to give your video a name then save, when ready click “START” to begin capturing. Screenrecorder will start to capture your chosen screen to the video file of the name you specified earlier. You can also pause/resume capturing at any time. When you click “STOP”, the “PLAY” button will be displayed at the bottom right. Just click it and your captured video will be played by your default video player for .wmv files. That’s all folks enjoy!
Utility Spotlight Screenrecorder
New Amazing Realistic Hunting Game
Actual game play footage video that i recorded myself at the bottom, Elk bow kills, Coyote bow kills, Mule Deer Bow and 44 mag kills.
About The Hunter
Play for free – enjoy theHunter for absolutely nothing!
- Sign-up for free and receive an unlimited time Guest pass!
- Create your character, take a mission and download the 3D engine
- Pick up your free rifle and unlimited ammo, track and hunt Mule Deer on the visually stunning Whitehart Island
- Make the Leaderboards, compare yourself against your friends, even win prizes
- Track your statistics. Check out each individual hunt; every animal hunted, every single shot fired, every mile covered
- Increase your shooting, tracking and weapon skills as you play
- Visit the brand new Item Store containing extra firearms, ammunition, hunting licenses and much more…
Become a Whitehart Island Member – and in addition to Guest features…
- Hunt the illusive Whitetail Deer and the impressive Roosevelt Elk
- Take on Turkey too, even in flight!
- When any of your weapons are running low on ammo, you receive free ammo boxes so you never run out
- Server priority during busy times
- Additional clothing and equipment
- Plus two additional free weapons; a shotgun and a pistol
- Membership starts from just $14.99 for 3 months
- Based on the environment of Washington State
- Full daytime cycle casts dynamic shadows, shafts of sunlight piercing through the woodland canopy
- Experience dramatic weather including wind, rain, and fog
- Discover fascinating map areas, like the ancient archaeological ruins
- Use the Environment to your advantage; crouch or go prone in tall grass, use trees and natural rock formations to hide yourself from your prey
- Personalise your profile; add widgets, upload pictures, show off your character and skills
- Add friends, compare hunting stories and Leaderboard scores
- Track mission progress and hunt success with handy widgets
- Visit other player pages, comment on their adventures and make friends
The Future – theHunter is constantly developing, and future updates will add -
- New missions types, achievements and competitions
- More weapons. More environments. More animals!
“theHunter™. The most realistic hunting game you will ever play”
Actual game play footage video that i recorded myself. Best viewed in HD Full Screen!
How to delete ICONS from the Games menu, in Vista or Windows 7 Menu folder that will not delete by right clicking.
Have you ever put ICONS in the Games menu in Vista or Windows 7 that don’t work and will not let you delete them? Here is how to delete them from within the Registry.
Say you want to delete the Xfire ICON, but something happened to it that it is broke and does not work or give you a right click menu to delete or remove it from the list, well the only way to delete it is from the registry. Below is the process that will show you how!
Click Pic Icon for full View
Do not mess with the Registry if you do not know what you are doing, removing or making changes incorrectly can cause severe problems with your Windows Operating system. I will not be responsible for any damage or lost programs, files or data.
- Go to Start Menu, type regedit and press <Enter>. This will open the Registry Editor.
- In the editor navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / GAMEUX. There are several long numbers (also called GUIDs) listed under GAMEUX.
- Click on each one until you see the info on the Right side of the window.
- Once you find the key info that contains the name of the ICON you want to remove, just right click on it and delete that registry entry folder.
- By deleting the one I have highlighted yellow and circled in red it will delete the ICON called XFire.
Click Pic Icon for full View